• Diffuse for a refreshing and uplifting aroma
• Diffuse while working or exercising to bring fresh stimulating aroma
Litsea cubeba is an evergreen tree or shrub belonging to the Lauraceae family. Its fruit produces Litsea, a lemon-like essential oil with a wide range of aromatic uses.
Being native to East Asia, Litsea has a long history of traditional use by the indigenous people of Taiwan and has been widely distributed in Japan, Taiwan, Southern China and Southeastern Asia.
When diffused, Litsea essential oil provides an uplifting scent.
• Diffusetopromotefeelingsof balance throughout the day.
• Createyourowndiffuserblendby combining with complementary oils such as Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Rose, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Geranium, Vetiver or Fennel essential oils.
• Diffuseduringmeditationto promote a cleansing, revitalising aromatic environment
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use two to three drops in the diffuser of choice.
FOOD FLAVOUR USE: Add one or two drops to food.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
PLANTPART:Fruit EXTRACTION METHOD:
MAIN CHEMICAL COMPONENTS:
Geranial, neral, limonene